Head here for some exciting news http://www.mediatonicgames.com/fable-fortune

FFS Team

Errors - Crashs - and other reports/ideas for the Devs!

HumanGammaBomb

Re: Errors - Crashs - and other reports/ideas for the Devs!

Postby HumanGammaBomb » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:39 pm

I am in the lightseekers beta... The game crashes to the point that I can not even play the game... that is how a beta is sometimes... the polished xbox betas are not really true betas... you just have to be patient. I have been in contact with the guys, from time to time, and I have known that they are working hard on it... People who get angry and complain about the bugs in a beta are what kills a game sometimes. I understand it can be frustrating. I paid $300 to back lightseekers, and I cannot even play the game... It happens in betas, and alphas. Also people need to remember that for a while there were only 3 people working on this game, and they were not getting paid to do so... Just enjoy the game, try to find a work around to your problem, and just enjoy the fact that you are getting to test a game before it is out... I am not saying don't report bugs. Just have some understanding because you don't truly know what is going on at FFS.
King of the triple barkskins
Healuzion

Postby Healuzion » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:20 pm

I feel that I have become the black sheep of this forum now...
When it was a good intention, just to report the bugs encountered in the game, give my opinion, and some advice and remarks.

I did not know they were only three to work on the project, sorry.
I discovered Mike and his colleague in the videos during the kickstarter, I thought there was a larger team behind them, knowing that I had read that it was the old team of LionHead studio alias Microsoft ... My bad ...
It is already very good to have provided as much work in 3 years for a small team of 3 people only.
HumanGammaBomb

Postby HumanGammaBomb » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:52 pm

I don't see anyone as a black sheep.., I have just seen what these guys have had to go through, and I try to remind everyone that these are some guys that are pouring their heart into a game. just give it time and keep doing what you are doing... I have seen tons of old bugs posted here. I just keep quiet about them being posted, because I know that you guys are just doing you job. Most of the time I would be telling people that they are already aware of this, when they post about an already known bug. Just know that they want this game to not have bugs, and to run smoother. I also guarantee to you that they are going to do everything in their power to make this game run right.

Also the other guy was right... not saying that you just need to get a new pc. I am just saying a better pc seems to run the game better. I think of this not as a "you just need to get a better pc", but as a "this seems to be a performance issue that they will be able to fix when they start working on their performance stuff more."
Dustintum

Errors Crashs and other reports/ideas for the Devs

Postby Dustintum » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:44 am

So watching the trailer for the PC, the thing that comes to mind most is... More of the same.

How has the game changed since Fable 2 xbox, I see more farting, more chicken clucking, seems more of the same really.

Is it worth that they made a whole sequel of the game?
HumanGammaBomb

Re: Errors Crashs and other reports/ideas for the Devs

Postby HumanGammaBomb » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Dustintum wrote:So watching the trailer for the PC, the thing that comes to mind most is... More of the same.

How has the game changed since Fable 2 xbox, I see more farting, more chicken clucking, seems more of the same really.

Is it worth that they made a whole sequel of the game?

Yes it is worth it... You may now move on to hating the next thing...

Return to “Bug Reports”